Sunday, February 8, 2009

Papa Roach, Buckcherry, Sevenfold

You can always feel the energy resonating off the crowd in the moments before a show starts. All these kids in one place, all here for the same thing, to absolutely let loose. As the lights finally go down, your physically moved by the roar that swells from the fans. This is my final queue to get into position, and since I've done this so many times now I'm always the first photog to make their way through the darkness (and sometimes smoke) to the front of the stage. I see the band sneak into their spots in front of me. Dramatic lights explode with color and intensity and the music hits me in the chest like a wall of thunder. Another day at the office... Tonight it was Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Avenged Sevenfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment